What will we be doing?
We will create Provence-style wood decor using two different sizes of our 3D wood bases. Meanwhile discovering various decore techniques and learning how to work with the newest DIY materials. This workshop lasts approximately 5-6 hours with no more than 4-5 people at a time. After finishing, you can use this multi-functional decoration for your desk, as a photo frame, or as wall decor. Participants will go home with beautifully finished decorative items that we will safely pack for bringing home.
What are we going to learn?
During this workshop, you will learn:
- How to work with chalk paints and their qualities
- "Color wash" technique that brings out the 3D elements
- How to use 3D molds and air-dry clay, plus we will talk about other materials that you can use with the molds
- How to decorate with silicon stamps and ink, as well as learn more innovative ways of how to use them
- How to bring IOD transfers onto a previously painted surface
- How to finish your work with wax
Afterward, you can use the newly learned decor techniques to create your masterpieces, refurbish furniture, bake, and create meaningful gifts for your loved ones. We will show you how!
Where will it be located?
The workshop will take place in the Hameleons headquarters "Čipstes" in Jelgava county, Cenu parish. In a quiet environment, in a small workshop surrounded by creativity. The price includes all the necessary materials, 3D craft bases, and small snacks with drinks.
How to sign up?
To sign up for the workshop, please fill out the form below. We will contact you after submitting the form and send you the receipt to the provided email address. Please note that we reserve your place at the workshop only after receiving payment.
At the time of the class, you can purchase all the available DIY materials at a 10% discount. Additionally, we will tell you a secret code to receive a 10% discount for Annie Sloan chalk paints at MagHandmade.